2021-2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
CVUSD CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
Family Information Packet
Complete the online Application form and submit the $50 per child, non-refundable Application fee. Beginning June 1st, 2021, the Application fee increases to $75/child
- Open registration begins April 13, 2021 and is on a First-Come/First-Served basis for all applicants. Forms will only be accepted in the Child Care Office (see address above) or through our on-line registration available at www.cvusdchildcare.com.
TIMES OF OPERATION
- Before/After School Care (AM/PM) Program: 7 am until on-site Campus Supervision is provided and from School Ending until 6 pm.
- TK/Kindergarten Enrichment (KE) Only: One hour program, 1:30-2:30 (end of TK or Kindergarten to the end of regular school day)
- If you are a TK/K parent and need full day child care, you MUST select "Kindergarten Enrichment + AM/PM" from the Program drop down menu.
Tuition Rates & Program
- All monthly tuition rates can be found below
- All fees listed are level pay amounts. You will pay the same amount each month August-May (10 equal payments).
- You first tuition payment is due August 2. All future payments are due on the 1st of the month. $30 late fee applies after the 1st. There will be no tuition owed for June 2022.
- Part Time - 10 days monthly maximum
- Kindergarten Enrichment (KE) Only - Students may attend 1:30-2:30 only
- Kindergarten Enrichment + AM/PM - Students may attend 7-8:30 and 1:30-6.
Tuition Assistance – For information please call the Child Care Office.
- Scholarships – Partial Scholarships are based on gross monthly income level, number of people in your household and child care need. Scholarships are accepted in September, January and April (for Summer Camp).
MONTHLY TUITION RATES: Full Time Part Time
(11+ days/mo) (Max 10 days/mo)
Before/After School Care (AM/PM) $393 $314
Kindergarten Enrichment Only (KE) $135 N/A
Kindergarten Enrichment + AM/PM $527 $421
(No Child Care at Conejo and Glenwood)
Program availability is subject to change.
WAIT LIST PROCEDURES:
In the event a program/Child Care center is full, a Wait List will be created.
- Your name will be kept on the Wait List for the entire 2021-2022 school year.
- Each center will have a Wait List, if needed. As an opening becomes available, a call will be placed to the first name on that Wait List.
- A call will be made to either the work or cell number, and the home number as necessary. Messages will be left and it will be your responsibility to respond.
- You will have 24 hours to respond to our call/message. Your name will be removed from the Wait List and we will proceed to the next name if you do not respond within 24 hours. Once you have been called off the Wait List and you do not accept the open spot, you are considered ineligible for priority registration the following year.
Our Child Care calendar is the same as the CVUSD school calendar. We begin and end on the same dates. The 2021-2022 District school calendar is available to view on the District website.
NOTE: The first day of school for the 2021-2022 school year is
Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
Child Care will continue to be open on some holidays and during some breaks. The dates are being determined and will be listed on the 2021-2022 Back-to-School Calendar, which will be available to view and print on our Child Care website in August.
Summer Camp is offered yearly. Please check the Child Care website, www.cvusdchildcare.com, for information regarding mid-March registration, camp locations, dates, fees and programs.
NOTE: Please visit our page on the CVUSD website at: www.conejousd.org or www.cvusdchildcare.com for current Child Care information and future updates. You may contact us via email at email@example.com.