Family Information Packet
Complete the online Application form and submit the $50 per child, non-refundable Application fee. Beginning June 1st, 2022, the Application fee increases to $75/child
- Open registration begins April 18, 2022 and is on a First-Come/First-Served basis for all applicants. Forms will only be accepted through our on-line registration available at www.cvusdchildcare.com.
TIMES OF OPERATION
- Before/After School Care (AM/PM) Program: 7 am until on-site Campus Supervision is provided and from School Ending until 6 pm.
- TK/Kindergarten Enrichment (KE) Only: One hour program, 1:30-2:30 (end of TK or Kindergarten to the end of regular school day)
- If you are a TK/K parent and need full day child care, you MUST select "TK/K Enrichment + AM/PM" from the Program drop down menu.
Tuition Rates & Program
- All monthly tuition rates can be found below
- All fees listed are level pay amounts. You will pay the same amount each month August-May (10 equal payments).
- You first tuition payment is due August 1. All future payments are also due on the 1st of the month. $30 late fee applies after the 1st. There will be no tuition owed for June 2023.
- Part Time - 10 days monthly maximum
- TK/Kindergarten Enrichment (KE) Only - Students may attend 1:30-2:30 only
- TK/Kindergarten Enrichment + AM/PM - Students may attend 7-8:30 and 1:30-6.
MONTHLY TUITION RATES: Full Time Part Time
(11+ days/mo) (Max 10 days/mo)
Before/After School Care (AM/PM) $413 $330
Kindergarten Enrichment Only (KE) $142 N/A
Kindergarten Enrichment + AM/PM $553 $442
(No Child Care at Conejo and Glenwood)
Program availability is subject to change.
WAIT LIST PROCEDURES:
In the event a program/Child Care center is full, a Wait List will be created.
- Your name will be kept on the Wait List for the entire 2022-2023 school year.
- Each center will have a Wait List, if needed. As an opening becomes available, a call will be placed to the first name on that Wait List.
- A call will be made to either the work or cell number, and the home number as necessary. Messages will be left and it will be your responsibility to respond.
- You will have 24 hours to respond to our call/message. Your name will be removed from the Wait List and we will proceed to the next name if you do not respond within 24 hours.
Our Child Care calendar is the same as the CVUSD school calendar. We begin and end on the same dates. The 2022-2023 District school calendar is available to view on the District website.
NOTE: The first day of school for the 2022-2023 school year is
Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
Child Care will continue to be open on some holidays and during some breaks. The dates are being determined and will be listed on the 2022-2023 Back-to-School Calendar, which will be available to view and print on our Child Care website in August.
Summer Camp is offered yearly. Please check the Child Care website, www.cvusdchildcare.com, for information regarding mid-March registration, camp locations, dates, fees and programs.
NOTE: Please visit our page on the CVUSD website at: www.conejousd.org or www.cvusdchildcare.com for current Child Care information and future updates. You may contact us via email at email@example.com.